Subject: Re: Stable request for gso feature flag and error handling fixes

From: Jay Vosburgh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 22:10:53 -0700

David Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:

>From: Jay Vosburgh <[email-masked]>
>Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 17:38:50 -0700
>
>> 	Please consider commit
>
>When you ask me to consider commits for -stable you have to tell
>me what -stable releases you want me to submit them for.
>
>Currently I am only doing -stable submissions for 4.1.x, 3.18.x
>and 3.14.x

	I did say:

>	for -stable kernels prior to 3.18 back to 3.10.

	So, this would be just for 3.14.x.  My apologies if I buried
that too far into the message.

	Are the other -stable tree maintainers picking up patches after
you've submitted to 4.1/3.18/3.14, or is it necessary to make separate
requests?

	-J

---
	-Jay Vosburgh, [email-masked]