Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] net: bcmgenet: add support for Wake on Filter

From: Doug Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:45:45 -0700

This commit set adds support for waking from 'standby' using a
Rx Network Flow Classification filter specified with ethtool.

The first two commits are bug fixes that should be applied to the
stable branches, but are included in this patch set to reduce merge
conflicts that might occur if not applied before the other commits
in this set.

The next commit consolidates WoL clock managment as a part of the
overall WoL configuration.

The next commit restores a set of functions that were removed from
the driver just prior to the 4.9 kernel release.

The following commit relocates the functions in the file to prevent
the need for additional forward declarations.

Next, support for the Rx Network Flow Classification interface of
ethtool is added.

Finally, support for the WAKE_FILTER wol method is added.

Doug Berger (7):
  net: bcmgenet: set Rx mode before starting netif
  net: bcmgenet: Fix WoL with password after deep sleep
  net: bcmgenet: move clk_wol management to bcmgenet_wol
  Revert "net: bcmgenet: remove unused function in bcmgenet.c"
  net: bcmgenet: code movement
  net: bcmgenet: add support for ethtool rxnfc flows
  net: bcmgenet: add WAKE_FILTER support

 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.c     | 673 +++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.h     |  21 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet_wol.c |  90 ++-
 3 files changed, 708 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4