Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: ipa: avoid a bogus warning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 20:40:04 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 10:15:24 -0500 you wrote:
> The previous commit added support for IPA having up to six source
> and destination resources.  But currently nothing uses more than
> four.  (Five of each are used in a newer version of the hardware.)
> 
> I find that in one of my build environments the compiler complains
> about newly-added code in two spots.  Inspection shows that the
> warnings have no merit, but this compiler does not recognize that.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] net: ipa: avoid a bogus warning
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/624251b4b5a0

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html