Subject: [PATCH] net: qrtr: Unprepare MHI channels during remove

From: Bhaumik Bhatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:20:25 -0800

Reset MHI device channels when driver remove is called due to
module unload or any crash scenario. This will make sure that
MHI channels no longer remain enabled for transfers since the
MHI stack does not take care of this anymore after the auto-start
channels feature was removed.

Signed-off-by: Bhaumik Bhatt <[email-masked]>
---
 net/qrtr/mhi.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/qrtr/mhi.c b/net/qrtr/mhi.c
index 7100f0b..2bf2b19 100644
--- a/net/qrtr/mhi.c
+++ b/net/qrtr/mhi.c
@@ -104,6 +104,7 @@ static void qcom_mhi_qrtr_remove(struct mhi_device *mhi_dev)
 	struct qrtr_mhi_dev *qdev = dev_get_drvdata(&mhi_dev->dev);
 
 	qrtr_endpoint_unregister(&qdev->ep);
+	mhi_unprepare_from_transfer(mhi_dev);
 	dev_set_drvdata(&mhi_dev->dev, NULL);
 }
 
-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project