Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net: ipa: add a driver shutdown callback

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 03:00:07 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:49:23 -0600 you wrote:
> The final patch in this series adds a driver shutdown callback for
> the IPA driver.  The patches leading up to that address some issues
> encountered while ensuring that callback worked as expected:
>   - The first just reports a little more information when channels
>     or event rings are in unexpected states
>   - The second patch recognizes a condition where an as-yet-unused
>     channel does not require a reset during teardown
>   - The third patch explicitly ignores a certain error condition,
>     because it can't be avoided, and is harmless if it occurs
>   - The fourth properly handles requests to retry a channel HALT
>     request
>   - The fifth makes a second attempt to stop modem activity during
>     shutdown if it's busy
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/6] net: ipa: print channel/event ring number on error
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f8d3bdd561a7
  - [net-next,2/6] net: ipa: don't reset an ALLOCATED channel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5d28913d4ee6
  - [net-next,3/6] net: ipa: ignore CHANNEL_NOT_RUNNING errors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f849afcc8c3b
  - [net-next,4/6] net: ipa: support retries on generic GSI commands
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1136145660f3
  - [net-next,5/6] net: ipa: retry modem stop if busy
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7c80e83829db
  - [net-next,6/6] net: ipa: add driver shutdown callback
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ae1d72f9779f

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html