Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: mhi: Fix unexpected queue wake

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 01:30:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 12:25:07 +0100 you wrote:
> This patch checks that MHI queue is not full before waking up the net
> queue. This fix sporadic MHI queueing issues in xmit. Indeed xmit and
> its symmetric complete callback (ul_callback) can run concurently, it
> is then not safe to unconditionnaly waking the queue in the callback
> without checking queue fullness.
> 
> Fixes: 3ffec6a14f24 ("net: Add mhi-net driver")
> Signed-off-by: Loic Poulain <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: mhi: Fix unexpected queue wake
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/efc36d3c344a

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html