Subject: Re: [PATCH net] ppp: Fix PPPIOCUNBRIDGECHAN request number

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 01:50:54 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 13:19:24 +0100 you wrote:
> PPPIOCGL2TPSTATS already uses 54. This shouldn't be a problem in
> practice, but let's keep the logical decreasing assignment scheme.
> 
> Fixes: 4cf476ced45d ("ppp: add PPPIOCBRIDGECHAN and PPPIOCUNBRIDGECHAN ioctls")
> Signed-off-by: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
> ---
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] ppp: Fix PPPIOCUNBRIDGECHAN request number
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/bcce55f556e8

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html