Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/2] ipv4: Ensure ECN bits don't influence source address validation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 22:30:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:44:18 +0100 you wrote:
> Functions that end up calling fib_table_lookup() should clear the ECN
> bits from the TOS, otherwise ECT(0) and ECT(1) packets can be treated
> differently.
> 
> Most functions already clear the ECN bits, but there are a few cases
> where this is not done. This series only fixes the ones related to
> source address validation.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/2] udp: mask TOS bits in udp_v4_early_demux()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8d2b51b008c2
  - [net,2/2] netfilter: rpfilter: mask ecn bits before fib lookup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2e5a6266fbb1

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html