Subject: Re: [RESEND net v3] net: ip_tunnel: fix mtu calculation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 04:10:06 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 01:27:47 +0300 you wrote:
> dev->hard_header_len for tunnel interface is set only when header_ops
> are set too and already contains full overhead of any tunnel encapsulation.
> That's why there is not need to use this overhead twice in mtu calc.
> 
> Fixes: fdafed459998 ("ip_gre: set dev->hard_header_len and dev->needed_headroom properly")
> Reported-by: Slava Bacherikov <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [RESEND,net,v3] net: ip_tunnel: fix mtu calculation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/28e104d00281

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html