Subject: Re: pull-request: mac80211 2021-02-02

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 16:50:07 +0000

Hello:

This pull request was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  2 Feb 2021 15:35:04 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
> 
> So, getting late, but we have two more fixes - the staging
> one (acked by Greg) is for a recent regression I had through
> my tree, and the rate tables one is kind of important for
> (some) drivers to get proper rate scaling going.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - pull-request: mac80211 2021-02-02
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f418bad6ccfa

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html