Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] chelsio: cxgb: Use threaded interrupts for deferred work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 01:50:07 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  2 Feb 2021 18:01:02 +0100 you wrote:
> Patch #2 fixes an issue in which del_timer_sync() and tasklet_kill() is
> invoked from the interrupt handler. This is probably a rare error case
> since it disables interrupts / the card in that case.
> Patch #1 converts a worker to use a threaded interrupt which is then
> also used in patch #2 instead adding another worker for this task (and
> flush_work() to synchronise vs rmmod).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/2] chelsio: cxgb: Replace the workqueue with threaded interrupt
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fec7fa0a750c
  - [2/2] chelsio: cxgb: Disable the card on error in threaded interrupt
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/82154580a7f7

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html