Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: dsa: call teardown method on probe failure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 04:40:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu,  4 Feb 2021 18:33:51 +0200 you wrote:
> Since teardown is supposed to undo the effects of the setup method, it
> should be called in the error path for dsa_switch_setup, not just in
> dsa_switch_teardown.
> 
> Fixes: 5e3f847a02aa ("net: dsa: Add teardown callback for drivers")
> Signed-off-by: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: dsa: call teardown method on probe failure
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8fd54a73b7cd

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html