Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] dpaa2: add 1000base-X support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 22:40:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:39:00 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This patch series adds 1000base-X support to pcs-lynx and DPAA2,
> allowing runtime switching between SGMII and 1000base-X. This is
> a pre-requisit for SFP module support on the SolidRun ComExpress 7.
> 
> v2: updated with Ioana's r-b's, and comment on backplane support
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/3] net: pcs: add pcs-lynx 1000BASE-X support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/694a0006c0b1
  - [net-next,v2,2/3] net: dpaa2-mac: add 1000BASE-X support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/46c518c8145b
  - [net-next,v2,3/3] net: dpaa2-mac: add backplane link mode support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/085f1776fa03

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html