Subject: Re: [PATCH net] vsock/virtio: update credit only if socket is not closed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 21:40:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon,  8 Feb 2021 15:44:54 +0100 you wrote:
> If the socket is closed or is being released, some resources used by
> virtio_transport_space_update() such as 'vsk->trans' may be released.
> 
> To avoid a use after free bug we should only update the available credit
> when we are sure the socket is still open and we have the lock held.
> 
> Fixes: 06a8fc78367d ("VSOCK: Introduce virtio_vsock_common.ko")
> Signed-off-by: Stefano Garzarella <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] vsock/virtio: update credit only if socket is not closed
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ce7536bc7398

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html