Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2] vsock: fix locking in vsock_shutdown()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 23:40:19 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  9 Feb 2021 09:52:19 +0100 you wrote:
> In vsock_shutdown() we touched some socket fields without holding the
> socket lock, such as 'state' and 'sk_flags'.
> 
> Also, after the introduction of multi-transport, we are accessing
> 'vsk->transport' in vsock_send_shutdown() without holding the lock
> and this call can be made while the connection is in progress, so
> the transport can change in the meantime.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2] vsock: fix locking in vsock_shutdown()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1c5fae9c9a09

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html