Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 0/9] net: phy: icplus: cleanups and new features

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 22:10:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:47:41 +0100 you wrote:
> Cleanup the PHY drivers for IPplus devices and add PHY counters and MDIX
> support for the IP101A/G.
> 
> Patch 5 adds a model detection based on the behavior of the PHY.
> Unfortunately, the IP101A shares the PHY ID with the IP101G. But the latter
> provides more features. Try to detect the newer model by accessing the page
> selection register. If it is writeable, it is assumed, that it is a IP101G.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v4,1/9] net: phy: icplus: use PHY_ID_MATCH_MODEL() macro
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2ad4758cec48
  - [net-next,v4,2/9] net: phy: icplus: use PHY_ID_MATCH_EXACT() for IP101A/G
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7360a4de36a4
  - [net-next,v4,3/9] net: phy: icplus: drop address operator for functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8edf206cc2b5
  - [net-next,v4,4/9] net: phy: icplus: use the .soft_reset() of the phy-core
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/df22de9a6f13
  - [net-next,v4,5/9] net: phy: icplus: split IP101A/G driver
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/675115bf8c3d
  - [net-next,v4,6/9] net: phy: icplus: don't set APS_EN bit on IP101G
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eeac7d43d4dd
  - [net-next,v4,7/9] net: phy: icplus: fix paged register access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f9bc51e6cce2
  - [net-next,v4,8/9] net: phy: icplus: add PHY counter for IP101G
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a0750d42e951
  - [net-next,v4,9/9] net: phy: icplus: add MDI/MDIX support for IP101A/G
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/32ab60e53920

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html