Subject: Re: [PATCH] inetpeer: use div64_ul() and clamp_val() calculate inet_peer_threshold

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 21:40:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon,  1 Mar 2021 14:05:48 +0800 you wrote:
> In inet_initpeers(), struct inet_peer on IA32 uses 128 bytes in nowdays.
> Get rid of the cascade and use div64_ul() and clamp_val() calculate that
> will not need to be adjusted in the future as suggested by Eric Dumazet.
> 
> Suggested-by: Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Yejune Deng <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - inetpeer: use div64_ul() and clamp_val() calculate inet_peer_threshold
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8bd2a0552734

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html