Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] net: 9p: advance iov on empty read

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 01:10:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 17:19:32 +0800 you wrote:
> I met below warning when cating a small size(about 80bytes) txt file
> on 9pfs(msize=2097152 is passed to 9p mount option), the reason is we
> miss iov_iter_advance() if the read count is 0 for zerocopy case, so
> we didn't truncate the pipe, then iov_iter_pipe() thinks the pipe is
> full. Fix it by removing the exception for 0 to ensure to call
> iov_iter_advance() even on empty read for zerocopy case.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2] net: 9p: advance iov on empty read
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d65614a01d24

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html