Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/15] dpaa2-switch: CPU terminated traffic and move out of staging

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:20:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 14:14:37 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Ioana Ciornei <[email-masked]>
> 
> This patch set adds support for Rx/Tx capabilities on DPAA2 switch port
> interfaces as well as fixing up some major blunders in how we take care
> of the switching domains. The last patch actually moves the driver out
> of staging now that the minimum requirements are met.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: remove broken learning and flooding support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/93a4d0ab1e44
  - [net-next,02/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: fix up initial forwarding configuration done by firmware
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/282d47de29c7
  - [net-next,03/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: remove obsolete .ndo_fdb_{add|del} callbacks
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5dda9a7921c7
  - [net-next,04/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: get control interface attributes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/26d419f36a23
  - [net-next,05/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: setup buffer pool and RX path rings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2877e4f7e189
  - [net-next,06/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: setup dpio
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/04abc97d3ef7
  - [net-next,07/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: handle Rx path on control interface
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0b1b71370458
  - [net-next,08/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: add .ndo_start_xmit() callback
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7fd94d86b7f4
  - [net-next,09/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: enable the control interface
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/613c0a5810b7
  - [net-next,10/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: properly setup switching domains
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/539dda3c5d19
  - [net-next,11/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: move the notifier register to module_init()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/16abb6ad6abc
  - [net-next,12/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: accept only vlan-aware upper devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d671407fccbb
  - [net-next,13/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: add fast-ageing on bridge leave
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/685b480145c1
  - [net-next,14/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: prevent joining a bridge while VLAN uppers are present
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1c4928fc2929
  - [net-next,15/15] staging: dpaa2-switch: move the driver out of staging
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f48298d3fbfa

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html