Subject: Re: [net 01/18] net/mlx5e: Enforce minimum value check for ICOSQ size

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:40:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:03:25 -0800 you wrote:
> From: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
> 
> The ICOSQ size should not go below MLX5E_PARAMS_MINIMUM_LOG_SQ_SIZE.
> Enforce this where it's missing.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Maxim Mikityanskiy <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/18] net/mlx5e: Enforce minimum value check for ICOSQ size
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5115daa675cc
  - [net,02/18] net/mlx5e: RX, Mind the MPWQE gaps when calculating offsets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d5dd03b26ba4
  - [net,03/18] net/mlx5e: Accumulate port PTP TX stats with other channels stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/354521eebd02
  - [net,04/18] net/mlx5e: Set PTP channel pointer explicitly to NULL
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1c2cdf0b603a
  - [net,05/18] net/mlx5e: When changing XDP program without reset, take refs for XSK RQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e5eb01344e9b
  - [net,06/18] net/mlx5e: Revert parameters on errors when changing PTP state without reset
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/74640f09735f
  - [net,07/18] net/mlx5e: Don't match on Geneve options in case option masks are all zero
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/385d40b042e6
  - [net,08/18] net/mlx5: Fix turn-off PPS command
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/55affa97d675
  - [net,09/18] net/mlx5e: Check correct ip_version in decapsulation route resolution
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1e74152ed065
  - [net,10/18] net/mlx5: Disable VF tunnel TX offload if ignore_flow_level isn't supported
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f574531a0b77
  - [net,11/18] net/mlx5e: Fix error flow in change profile
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/469549e4778a
  - [net,12/18] net/mlx5: Set QP timestamp mode to default
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4806f1e2fee8
  - [net,13/18] RDMA/mlx5: Fix timestamp default mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8256c69b2d9c
  - [net,14/18] net/mlx5e: E-switch, Fix rate calculation division
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8b90d897823b
  - [net,15/18] net/mlx5: SF, Correct vhca context size
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6a3717544ce9
  - [net,16/18] net/mlx5: SF: Fix memory leak of work item
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6fa37d66ef2d
  - [net,17/18] net/mlx5: SF: Fix error flow of SFs allocation flow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/dc694f11a759
  - [net,18/18] net/mlx5: DR, Fix potential shift wrapping of 32-bit value in STEv1 getter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/84076c4c800d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html