Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: pxa168_eth: Fix a potential data race in pxa168_eth_remove

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:40:11 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:10:46 +0300 you wrote:
> pxa168_eth_remove() firstly calls unregister_netdev(),
> then cancels a timeout work. unregister_netdev() shuts down a device
> interface and removes it from the kernel tables. If the timeout occurs
> in parallel, the timeout work (pxa168_eth_tx_timeout_task) performs stop
> and open of the device. It may lead to an inconsistent state and memory
> leaks.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: pxa168_eth: Fix a potential data race in pxa168_eth_remove
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0571a753cb07

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html