Subject: Re: [net-next 01/15] net/mlx5: Don't skip vport check

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 00:30:14 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:37:09 -0800 you wrote:
> From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> Users of mlx5_eswitch_get_vport() are required to check return value
> prior to passing mlx5_vport further. Fix all the places to do not skip
> that check.
> 
> Reviewed-by: Eli Cohen <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] net/mlx5: Don't skip vport check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7bef147a6ab6
  - [net-next,02/15] net/mlx5: Remove impossible checks of interface state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d89edb360705
  - [net-next,03/15] net/mlx5: Separate probe vs. reload flows
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6dea2f7eff96
  - [net-next,04/15] net/mlx5: Remove second FW tracer check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7e615b997802
  - [net-next,05/15] net/mlx5: Don't rely on interface state bit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7ad67a20f28f
  - [net-next,06/15] net/mlx5: Check returned value from health recover sequence
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe06992b04a9
  - [net-next,07/15] net/mlx5e: CT, Avoid false lock dependency warning
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/76e68d950a17
  - [net-next,08/15] net/mlx5e: fix mlx5e_tc_tun_update_header_ipv6 dummy definition
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/87f77a679797
  - [net-next,09/15] net/mlx5e: Add missing include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5632817b144f
  - [net-next,10/15] net/mlx5: Fix indir stable stubs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fbeab6be054c
  - [net-next,11/15] net/mlx5e: mlx5_tc_ct_init does not fail
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/51ada5a52379
  - [net-next,12/15] net/mlx5: SF, Fix return type
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3094552bcd72
  - [net-next,13/15] net/mlx5e: rep: Improve reg_cX conditions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/03e219c4cf84
  - [net-next,14/15] net/mlx5: Avoid unnecessary operation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/61e9508f1e5e
  - [net-next,15/15] net/mlx5e: Alloc flow spec using kvzalloc instead of kzalloc
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9f4d9283388d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html