Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: arcnet: com20020 fix error handling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 21:30:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 14:08:36 -0400 you wrote:
> There are two issues when handling error case in com20020pci_probe()
> 
> 1. priv might be not initialized yet when calling com20020pci_remove()
> from com20020pci_probe(), since the priv is set at the very last but it
> can jump to error handling in the middle and priv remains NULL.
> 2. memory leak - the net device is allocated in alloc_arcdev but not
> properly released if error happens in the middle of the big for loop
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: arcnet: com20020 fix error handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6577b9a551ae

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html