Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/4] ionic Tx updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:20:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:31:32 -0700 you wrote:
> Just as the Rx path recently got a face lift, it is time for the Tx path to
> get some attention.  The original TSO-to-descriptor mapping was ugly and
> convoluted and needed some deep work.  This series pulls the dma mapping
> out of the descriptor frag mapping loop and makes the dma mapping more
> generic for use in the non-TSO case.
> 
> Shannon Nelson (4):
>   ionic: simplify TSO descriptor mapping
>   ionic: generic tx skb mapping
>   ionic: simplify tx clean
>   ionic: aggregate Tx byte counting calls
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/4] ionic: simplify TSO descriptor mapping
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5b039241fe3a
  - [net-next,2/4] ionic: generic tx skb mapping
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2da479ca0814
  - [net-next,3/4] ionic: simplify tx clean
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19fef72cb4ba
  - [net-next,4/4] ionic: aggregate Tx byte counting calls
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/633eddf120ac

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html