Subject: Re: [net-next PATCH v2 00/10] ethtool: Factor out common code related to writing ethtool strings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 18:50:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 17:30:26 -0700 you wrote:
> This patch set is meant to be a cleanup and refactoring of common code bits
> from several drivers. Specificlly a number of drivers engage in a pattern
> where they will use some variant on an sprintf or memcpy to write a string
> into the ethtool string array and then they will increment their pointer by
> ETH_GSTRING_LEN.
> 
> Instead of having each driver implement this independently I am refactoring
> the code so that we have one central function, ethtool_sprintf that does
> all this and takes a double pointer to access the data, a formatted string
> to print, and the variable arguments that are associated with the string.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,01/10] ethtool: Add common function for filling out strings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7888fe53b706
  - [net-next,v2,02/10] intel: Update drivers to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c8d4725e985d
  - [net-next,v2,03/10] nfp: Replace nfp_pr_et with ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6a143a7cf947
  - [net-next,v2,04/10] hisilicon: Update drivers to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/83cd23974a73
  - [net-next,v2,05/10] ena: Update driver to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/efbbe4fb5976
  - [net-next,v2,06/10] netvsc: Update driver to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3ae0ed376d1c
  - [net-next,v2,07/10] virtio_net: Update driver to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d7a9a01b4e21
  - [net-next,v2,08/10] vmxnet3: Update driver to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3b78b3067f38
  - [net-next,v2,09/10] bna: Update driver to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b82e8118c540
  - [net-next,v2,10/10] ionic: Update driver to use ethtool_sprintf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/acebe5b6107c

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html