Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: cdc-phonet: fix data-interface release on probe failure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 02:50:08 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:57:49 +0100 you wrote:
> Set the disconnected flag before releasing the data interface in case
> netdev registration fails to avoid having the disconnect callback try to
> deregister the never registered netdev (and trigger a WARN_ON()).
> 
> Fixes: 87cf65601e17 ("USB host CDC Phonet network interface driver")
> Signed-off-by: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: cdc-phonet: fix data-interface release on probe failure
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c79a707072fe

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html