Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next,v2 00/24] netfilter: flowtable enhancements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:00:13 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 02:30:31 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> [ This is v2 that includes documentation enhancements, including
>   existing limitations. This is a rebase on top on net-next. ]
> 
> The following patchset augments the Netfilter flowtable fastpath to
> support for network topologies that combine IP forwarding, bridge,
> classic VLAN devices, bridge VLAN filtering, DSA and PPPoE. This
> includes support for the flowtable software and hardware datapaths.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,01/24] net: resolve forwarding path from virtual netdevice and HW destination address
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ddb94eafab8b
  - [net-next,v2,02/24] net: 8021q: resolve forwarding path for vlan devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4417d6950b0
  - [net-next,v2,03/24] net: bridge: resolve forwarding path for bridge devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ec9d16bab615
  - [net-next,v2,04/24] net: bridge: resolve forwarding path for VLAN tag actions in bridge devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bcf2766b1377
  - [net-next,v2,05/24] net: ppp: resolve forwarding path for bridge pppoe devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f6efc675c9dd
  - [net-next,v2,06/24] net: dsa: resolve forwarding path for dsa slave ports
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0994d492a1b7
  - [net-next,v2,07/24] netfilter: flowtable: add xmit path types
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5139c0c00725
  - [net-next,v2,08/24] netfilter: flowtable: use dev_fill_forward_path() to obtain ingress device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c63a7cc4d795
  - [net-next,v2,09/24] netfilter: flowtable: use dev_fill_forward_path() to obtain egress device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7a27f6ab4135
  - [net-next,v2,10/24] netfilter: flowtable: add vlan support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4cd91f7c290f
  - [net-next,v2,11/24] netfilter: flowtable: add bridge vlan filtering support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e990cef6516d
  - [net-next,v2,12/24] netfilter: flowtable: add pppoe support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/72efd585f714
  - [net-next,v2,13/24] netfilter: flowtable: add dsa support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a11e7973cf91
  - [net-next,v2,14/24] selftests: netfilter: flowtable bridge and vlan support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/79d4071ea4c4
  - [net-next,v2,15/24] netfilter: flowtable: add offload support for xmit path types
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eeff3000f240
  - [net-next,v2,16/24] netfilter: nft_flow_offload: use direct xmit if hardware offload is enabled
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/73f97025a972
  - [net-next,v2,17/24] netfilter: flowtable: bridge vlan hardware offload and switchdev
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/26267bf9bb57
  - [net-next,v2,18/24] net: flow_offload: add FLOW_ACTION_PPPOE_PUSH
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/563ae557dd4e
  - [net-next,v2,19/24] netfilter: flowtable: support for FLOW_ACTION_PPPOE_PUSH
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/17e52c0aaad7
  - [net-next,v2,20/24] dsa: slave: add support for TC_SETUP_FT
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3fb24a43c975
  - [net-next,v2,21/24] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: fix parsing packets in GDM
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d5c53da2b4a5
  - [net-next,v2,22/24] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add support for initializing the PPE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ba37b7caf1ed
  - [net-next,v2,23/24] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add flow offloading support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/502e84e2382d
  - [net-next,v2,24/24] docs: nf_flowtable: update documentation with enhancements
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/143490cde566

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html