Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/2] Add support for Clause-45 PHY Loopback

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:30:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 00:46:39 +0800 you wrote:
> This patch series add support for Clause-45 PHY loopback.
> 
> It involves adding a generic API in the PHY framework, which can be
> accessed by all C45 PHY drivers using the .set_loopback callback.
> 
> Also, enable PHY loopback for the Marvell 88x3310/88x2110 driver.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/2] net: phy: add genphy_c45_loopback
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0ef25ed104ac
  - [net-next,2/2] net: phy: marvell10g: Add PHY loopback support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d137c70d0e7a

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html