Subject: Re: [PATCH net] amd-xgbe: Update DMA coherency values

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:30:10 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:39:12 +0530 you wrote:
> Based on the IOMMU configuration, the current cache control settings can
> result in possible coherency issues. The hardware team has recommended
> new settings for the PCI device path to eliminate the issue.
> 
> Fixes: 6f595959c095 ("amd-xgbe: Adjust register settings to improve performance")
> Signed-off-by: Shyam Sundar S K <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] amd-xgbe: Update DMA coherency values
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d75135082698

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html