Subject: Re: [net-next V2 01/13] net/mlx5e: alloc the correct size for indirection_rqt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 22:10:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:53:33 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> The cited patch allocated the wrong size for the indirection_rqt table,
> fix that.
> 
> Fixes: 2119bda642c4 ("net/mlx5e: allocate 'indirection_rqt' buffer dynamically")
> CC: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,V2,01/13] net/mlx5e: alloc the correct size for indirection_rqt
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6def6e47e24f
  - [net-next,V2,02/13] net/mlx5e: Pass q_counter indentifier as parameter to rq_param builders
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6debae2a9d11
  - [net-next,V2,03/13] net/mlx5e: Move params logic into its dedicated file
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b3a131c2a160
  - [net-next,V2,04/13] net/mlx5e: Restrict usage of mlx5e_priv in params logic functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/895649201845
  - [net-next,V2,05/13] net/mlx5e: Allow creating mpwqe info without channel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ea886000a8ac
  - [net-next,V2,06/13] net/mlx5: Add helper to set time-stamp translator on a queue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/183532b77ddc
  - [net-next,V2,07/13] net/mlx5e: Generalize open RQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/869c5f926247
  - [net-next,V2,08/13] net/mlx5e: Generalize RQ activation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a8dd7ac12fc3
  - [net-next,V2,09/13] net/mlx5e: Generalize close RQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e078e8df4224
  - [net-next,V2,10/13] net/mlx5e: Generalize direct-TIRs and direct-RQTs API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/42212d997155
  - [net-next,V2,11/13] net/mlx5e: Generalize PTP implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b0d35de441ab
  - [net-next,V2,12/13] net/mlx5e: Cleanup PTP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e569cbd72924
  - [net-next,V2,13/13] net/mlx5: Fix spelling mistakes in mlx5_core_info message
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/31a91220a27d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html