Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 00/14] bpf: Support calling kernel function

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 03:50:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:51:24 -0700 you wrote:
> This series adds support to allow bpf program calling kernel function.
> 
> The use case included in this set is to allow bpf-tcp-cc to directly
> call some tcp-cc helper functions (e.g. "tcp_cong_avoid_ai()").  Those
> functions have already been used by some kernel tcp-cc implementations.
> 
> This set will also allow the bpf-tcp-cc program to directly call the
> kernel tcp-cc implementation,  For example, a bpf_dctcp may only want to
> implement its own dctcp_cwnd_event() and reuse other dctcp_*() directly
> from the kernel tcp_dctcp.c instead of reimplementing (or
> copy-and-pasting) them.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,bpf-next,01/14] bpf: Simplify freeing logic in linfo and jited_linfo
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/e16301fbe183
  - [v2,bpf-next,02/14] bpf: Refactor btf_check_func_arg_match
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/34747c412041
  - [v2,bpf-next,03/14] bpf: Support bpf program calling kernel function
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/e6ac2450d6de
  - [v2,bpf-next,04/14] bpf: Support kernel function call in x86-32
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/797b84f727bc
  - [v2,bpf-next,05/14] tcp: Rename bictcp function prefix to cubictcp
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/d22f6ad18709
  - [v2,bpf-next,06/14] bpf: tcp: Put some tcp cong functions in allowlist for bpf-tcp-cc
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/e78aea8b2170
  - [v2,bpf-next,07/14] libbpf: Refactor bpf_object__resolve_ksyms_btf_id
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/933d1aa32409
  - [v2,bpf-next,08/14] libbpf: Refactor codes for finding btf id of a kernel symbol
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/774e132e83d0
  - [v2,bpf-next,09/14] libbpf: Rename RELO_EXTERN to RELO_EXTERN_VAR
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/0c091e5c2d37
  - [v2,bpf-next,10/14] libbpf: Record extern sym relocation first
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/aa0b8d43e953
  - [v2,bpf-next,11/14] libbpf: Support extern kernel function
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/5bd022ec01f0
  - [v2,bpf-next,12/14] bpf: selftests: Rename bictcp to bpf_cubic
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/39cd9e0f6783
  - [v2,bpf-next,13/14] bpf: selftests: bpf_cubic and bpf_dctcp calling kernel functions
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/78e60bbbe8e8
  - [v2,bpf-next,14/14] bpf: selftests: Add kfunc_call test
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/7bd1590d4eba

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html