Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/9][pull request] Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2021-03-29

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 23:40:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:18:48 -0700 you wrote:
> This series contains updates to ice driver only.
> 
> Ani does not fail on link/PHY errors during probe as this is not a fatal
> error to prevent the user from remedying the problem. He also corrects
> checking Wake on LAN support to be port number, not PF ID.
> 
> Fabio increases the AdminQ timeout as some commands can take longer than
> the current value.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/9] ice: Continue probe on link/PHY errors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/08771bce3300
  - [net,2/9] ice: Increase control queue timeout
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f88c529ac77b
  - [net,3/9] ice: Recognize 860 as iSCSI port in CEE mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/aeac8ce864d9
  - [net,4/9] ice: prevent ice_open and ice_stop during reset
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e95fc8573e07
  - [net,5/9] ice: fix memory allocation call
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/59df14f9cc23
  - [net,6/9] ice: remove DCBNL_DEVRESET bit from PF state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/741b7b743bbc
  - [net,7/9] ice: Fix for dereference of NULL pointer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7a91d3f02b04
  - [net,8/9] ice: Use port number instead of PF ID for WoL
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3176551979b9
  - [net,9/9] ice: Cleanup fltr list in case of allocation issues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b7eeb52721fe

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html