Subject: Re: [net-next 01/12] net/mlx5e: Add states to PTP channel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:10:17 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:27:30 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Aya Levin <[email-masked]>
> 
> Add PTP TX state to PTP channel, which indicates the corresponding SQ is
> available. Further patches in the set extend PTP channel to include RQ.
> The PTP channel state will be used for separation and coexistence of RX
> and TX PTP. Enhance conditions to verify the TX PTP state is set.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/12] net/mlx5e: Add states to PTP channel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24c22dd0918b
  - [net-next,02/12] net/mlx5e: Add RQ to PTP channel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a099da8ffcf6
  - [net-next,03/12] net/mlx5e: Add PTP-RX statistics
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a28359e922c6
  - [net-next,04/12] net:mlx5e: Add PTP-TIR and PTP-RQT
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3adb60b6a3ed
  - [net-next,05/12] net/mlx5e: Refactor RX reporter diagnostics
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19cfa36b18d8
  - [net-next,06/12] net/mlx5e: Add PTP RQ to RX reporter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b8fb10939ff4
  - [net-next,07/12] net/mlx5e: Cleanup Flow Steering level
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c809cf665e28
  - [net-next,08/12] net/mlx5e: Introduce Flow Steering UDP API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1c80bd684388
  - [net-next,09/12] net/mlx5e: Introduce Flow Steering ANY API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0f575c20bf06
  - [net-next,10/12] net/mlx5e: Add PTP Flow Steering support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e5fe49465d46
  - [net-next,11/12] net/mlx5e: Allow coexistence of CQE compression and HW TS PTP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/960fbfe222a4
  - [net-next,12/12] net/mlx5e: Update ethtool setting of CQE compression
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/885b8cfb161e

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html