Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next V6 0/6] add support for RFC 8335 PROBE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:50:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:45:04 -0700 you wrote:
> The popular utility ping has several severe limitations, such as the
> inability to query specific interfaces on a node and requiring
> bidirectional connectivity between the probing and probed interfaces.
> RFC 8335 attempts to solve these limitations by creating the new utility
> PROBE which is a specialized ICMP message that makes use of the ICMP
> Extension Structure outlined in RFC 4884.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,V6,1/6] icmp: add support for RFC 8335 PROBE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b246b2569cd
  - [net-next,V6,2/6] ICMPV6: add support for RFC 8335 PROBE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/750f4fc2a12f
  - [net-next,V6,3/6] net: add sysctl for enabling RFC 8335 PROBE messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f1b8fa9fa586
  - [net-next,V6,4/6] net: add support for sending RFC 8335 PROBE messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08baf54f01f5
  - [net-next,V6,5/6] ipv6: add ipv6_dev_find to stubs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/504a40113cc4
  - [net-next,V6,6/6] icmp: add response to RFC 8335 PROBE messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d329ea5bd884

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html