Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/8] udp: GRO L4 improvements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 00:20:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 12:28:48 +0200 you wrote:
> This series improves the UDP L4 - either 'forward' or 'frag_list' -
> co-existence with UDP tunnel GRO, allowing the first to take place
> correctly even for encapsulated UDP traffic.
> 
> The first for patches are mostly bugfixes, addressing some GRO
> edge-cases when both tunnels and L4 are present, enabled and in use.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/8] udp: fixup csum for GSO receive slow path
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/000ac44da7d0
  - [net-next,v3,2/8] udp: skip L4 aggregation for UDP tunnel packets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/18f25dc39990
  - [net-next,v3,3/8] udp: properly complete L4 GRO over UDP tunnel packet
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e0e3070a9bc9
  - [net-next,v3,4/8] udp: never accept GSO_FRAGLIST packets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/78352f73dc50
  - [net-next,v3,5/8] vxlan: allow L4 GRO passthrough
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d18931a92a0b
  - [net-next,v3,6/8] geneve: allow UDP L4 GRO passthrou
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/61630c4f052b
  - [net-next,v3,7/8] bareudp: allow UDP L4 GRO passthrou
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b03ef676ba6d
  - [net-next,v3,8/8] selftests: net: add UDP GRO forwarding self-tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a062260a9d5f

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html