Subject: Re: [net 1/9] net/mlx5e: Fix mapping of ct_label zero

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:00:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:14:16 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Ariel Levkovich <[email-masked]>
> 
> ct_label 0 is a default label each flow has and therefore
> there can be rules that match on ct_label=0 without a prior
> rule that set the ct_label to this value.
> 
> The ct_label value is not used directly in the HW rules and
> instead it is mapped to some id within a defined range and this
> id is used to set and match the metadata register which carries
> the ct_label.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/9] net/mlx5e: Fix mapping of ct_label zero
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d24f847e5421
  - [net,2/9] net/mlx5: Delete auxiliary bus driver eth-rep first
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1f90aedfb496
  - [net,3/9] net/mlx5e: Fix ethtool indication of connector type
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3211434dfe7a
  - [net,4/9] net/mlx5: E-switch, Create vport miss group only if src rewrite is supported
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e929e3da537e
  - [net,5/9] net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix TX counters atomicity
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a51bce9698e9
  - [net,6/9] net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix RX counters atomicity
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6f4fdd530a09
  - [net,7/9] net/mlx5: Don't request more than supported EQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a7b76002ae78
  - [net,8/9] net/mlx5e: Consider geneve_opts for encap contexts
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/929a2faddd55
  - [net,9/9] net/mlx5e: Guarantee room for XSK wakeup NOP on async ICOSQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3ff3874fa0b2

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html