Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/12] ionic: add PTP and hw clock support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 21:30:12 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu,  1 Apr 2021 10:55:58 -0700 you wrote:
> This patchset adds support for accessing the DSC hardware clock and
> for offloading PTP timestamping.
> 
> Tx packet timestamping happens through a separate Tx queue set up with
> expanded completion descriptors that can report the timestamp.
> 
> Rx timestamping can happen either on all queues, or on a separate
> timestamping queue when specific filtering is requested.  Again, the
> timestamps are reported with the expanded completion descriptors.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/12] ionic: add new queue features to interface
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/57a3a98d7c0a
  - [net-next,02/12] ionic: add handling of larger descriptors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0ec9f6669a7d
  - [net-next,03/12] ionic: add hw timestamp structs to interface
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3da258439e89
  - [net-next,04/12] ionic: split adminq post and wait calls
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4f1704faa013
  - [net-next,05/12] ionic: add hw timestamp support files
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fee6efce565d
  - [net-next,06/12] ionic: link in the new hw timestamp code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/61db421da31b
  - [net-next,07/12] ionic: add rx filtering for hw timestamp steering
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ab470bbe7aba
  - [net-next,08/12] ionic: set up hw timestamp queues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f0790bcd3606
  - [net-next,09/12] ionic: add and enable tx and rx timestamp handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a8771bfe0554
  - [net-next,10/12] ionic: add ethtool support for PTP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f8ba81da73fc
  - [net-next,11/12] ionic: ethtool ptp stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/196f56c07f91
  - [net-next,12/12] ionic: advertise support for hardware timestamps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/afeefec67736

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html