Subject: Re: [net-next 01/16] net/mlx5: CT: Add support for matching on ct_state inv and rel flags

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 08:50:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat,  3 Apr 2021 21:19:39 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Ariel Levkovich <[email-masked]>
> 
> Add support for matching on ct_state inv and rel flags.
> 
> Currently the support is only for match on -inv and -rel.
> Matching on +inv and +rel will be rejected.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/16] net/mlx5: CT: Add support for matching on ct_state inv and rel flags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/116c76c51035
  - [net-next,02/16] net/mlx5: E-Switch, cut down mlx5_vport_info structure size by 8 bytes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cadb129ffdfe
  - [net-next,03/16] net/mlx5: E-Switch, move QoS specific fields to existing qos struct
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e591605f801e
  - [net-next,04/16] net/mlx5: Use unsigned int for free_count
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c6baac47d9e6
  - [net-next,05/16] net/mlx5: Pack mlx5_rl_entry structure
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c4c0a89abd5
  - [net-next,06/16] net/mlx5: Do not hold mutex while reading table constants
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/16e74672a21b
  - [net-next,07/16] net/mlx5: Use helpers to allocate and free rl table entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/51ccc9f5f106
  - [net-next,08/16] net/mlx5: Use helper to increment, decrement rate entry refcount
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/97d85aba2543
  - [net-next,09/16] net/mlx5: Allocate rate limit table when rate is configured
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6b30b6d4d36c
  - [net-next,10/16] net/mlx5: Pair mutex_destory with mutex_init for rate limit table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19779f28c96d
  - [net-next,11/16] net/mlx5: E-Switch, cut down mlx5_vport_info structure size by 8 bytes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b47e1056257c
  - [net-next,12/16] net/mlx5: E-Switch, move QoS specific fields to existing qos struct
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/233dd7d6565e
  - [net-next,13/16] net/mlx5: Use ida_alloc_range() instead of ida_simple_alloc()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8802b8a44ef8
  - [net-next,14/16] net/mlx5e: Reject tc rules which redirect from a VF to itself
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bb5696570b0b
  - [net-next,15/16] net/mlx5e: Dynamic alloc arfs table for netdev when needed
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f6755b80d693
  - [net-next,16/16] net/mlx5e: Dynamic alloc vlan table for netdev when needed
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6783f0a21a3c

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html