Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: Allow to specify ifindex when device is moved to another namespace

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 22:10:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon,  5 Apr 2021 00:12:23 -0700 you wrote:
> Currently, we can specify ifindex on link creation. This change allows
> to specify ifindex when a device is moved to another network namespace.
> 
> Even now, a device ifindex can be changed if there is another device
> with the same ifindex in the target namespace. So this change doesn't
> introduce completely new behavior, it adds more control to the process.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: Allow to specify ifindex when device is moved to another namespace
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eeb85a14ee34

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html