Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/7] net: ipa: a few small fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 04:11:13 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri,  9 Apr 2021 13:07:15 -0500 you wrote:
> This series implements some minor bug fixes or improvements.
> 
> The first patch removes an apparently unnecessary restriction, which
> results in an error on a 32-bit ARM build.
> 
> The second makes a definition used for SDM845 match what is used in
> the downstream code.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/7] net: ipa: relax pool entry size requirement
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7ad3bd52cbcb
  - [net-next,2/7] net: ipa: update sequence type for modem TX endpoint
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49e76a418981
  - [net-next,3/7] net: ipa: only set endpoint netdev pointer when in use
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/57f63faf0562
  - [net-next,4/7] net: ipa: ipa_stop() does not return an error
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/077e770f2601
  - [net-next,5/7] net: ipa: get rid of empty IPA functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/74858b63c47c
  - [net-next,6/7] net: ipa: get rid of empty GSI functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/57ab8ca42fa0
  - [net-next,7/7] net: ipa: three small fixes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/602a1c76f847

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html