Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/8] ethtool: Extend module EEPROM dump API

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:10:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 11:06:33 +0300 you wrote:
> Ethtool supports module EEPROM dumps via the `ethtool -m <dev>` command.
> But in current state its functionality is limited - offset and length
> parameters, which are used to specify a linear desired region of EEPROM
> data to dump, is not enough, considering emergence of complex module
> EEPROM layouts such as CMIS 4.0.
> Moreover, CMIS 4.0 extends the amount of pages that may be accessible by
> introducing another parameter for page addressing - banks.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/8] ethtool: Allow network drivers to dump arbitrary EEPROM data
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c781ff12a2f3
  - [net-next,2/8] net/mlx5: Refactor module EEPROM query
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e19b0a3474ab
  - [net-next,3/8] net/mlx5: Implement get_module_eeprom_by_page()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e109d2b204da
  - [net-next,4/8] net/mlx5: Add support for DSFP module EEPROM dumps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c88fa412a10
  - [net-next,5/8] net: ethtool: Export helpers for getting EEPROM info
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/95dfc7effd88
  - [net-next,6/8] ethtool: Add fallback to get_module_eeprom from netlink command
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/96d971e307cc
  - [net-next,7/8] phy: sfp: add netlink SFP support to generic SFP code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d740513f05a2
  - [net-next,8/8] ethtool: wire in generic SFP module access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c97a31f66ebc

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html