Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/4] veth: allow GRO even without XDP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:10:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri,  9 Apr 2021 13:04:36 +0200 you wrote:
> This series allows the user-space to enable GRO/NAPI on a veth
> device even without attaching an XDP program.
> 
> It does not change the default veth behavior (no NAPI, no GRO),
> except that the GRO feature bit on top of this series will be
> effectively off by default on veth devices. Note that currently
> the GRO bit is on by default, but GRO never takes place in
> absence of XDP.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/4] veth: use skb_orphan_partial instead of skb_orphan
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c75fb320d482
  - [net-next,2/4] veth: allow enabling NAPI even without XDP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d3256efd8e8b
  - [net-next,3/4] veth: refine napi usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/47e550e0105b
  - [net-next,4/4] self-tests: add veth tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1c3cadbe0242

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html