Subject: Re: [Patch bpf-next] skmsg: pass psock pointer to ->psock_update_sk_prot()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:40:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  6 Apr 2021 20:21:11 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
> 
> Using sk_psock() to retrieve psock pointer from sock requires
> RCU read lock, but we already get psock pointer before calling
> ->psock_update_sk_prot() in both cases, so we can just pass it
> without bothering sk_psock().
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next] skmsg: pass psock pointer to ->psock_update_sk_prot()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/51e0158a5432

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html