Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next][REPOST] hv_netvsc: Make netvsc/VF binding check both MAC and serial number

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 01:30:16 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:12:35 -0700 you wrote:
> Currently the netvsc/VF binding logic only checks the PCI serial number.
> 
> The Microsoft Azure Network Adapter (MANA) supports multiple net_device
> interfaces (each such interface is called a "vPort", and has its unique
> MAC address) which are backed by the same VF PCI device, so the binding
> logic should check both the MAC address and the PCI serial number.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,REPOST] hv_netvsc: Make netvsc/VF binding check both MAC and serial number
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/64ff412ad41f

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html