Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] net: Fix typo in comment about ancillary data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:40:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 09:44:47 -0300 you wrote:
> Ingo sent typo fixes for tools/ and this resulted in a warning when
> building the perf/core branch that will be sent upstream in the next
> merge window:
> 
>   Warning: Kernel ABI header at 'tools/perf/trace/beauty/include/linux/socket.h' differs from latest version at 'include/linux/socket.h'
>   diff -u tools/perf/trace/beauty/include/linux/socket.h include/linux/socket.h
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/1] net: Fix typo in comment about ancillary data
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/63fa73e21518

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html