Subject: Re: [net-next] seg6: add counters support for SRv6 Behaviors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 22:40:10 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 17:44:04 +0200 you wrote:
> This patch provides counters for SRv6 Behaviors as defined in [1],
> section 6. For each SRv6 Behavior instance, counters defined in [1] are:
> 
>  - the total number of packets that have been correctly processed;
>  - the total amount of traffic in bytes of all packets that have been
>    correctly processed;
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] seg6: add counters support for SRv6 Behaviors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/94604548aa71

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html