Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: stmmac: cleared __FPE_REMOVING bit in stmmac_fpe_start_wq()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:50:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:01:04 +0800 you wrote:
> From: Mohammad Athari Bin Ismail <[email-masked]>
> 
> An issue found when network interface is down and up again, FPE handshake
> fails to trigger. This is due to __FPE_REMOVING bit remains being set in
> stmmac_fpe_stop_wq() but not cleared in stmmac_fpe_start_wq(). This
> cause FPE workqueue task, stmmac_fpe_lp_task() not able to be executed.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: stmmac: cleared __FPE_REMOVING bit in stmmac_fpe_start_wq()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/db7c691d7f4d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html