Subject: Re: [PATCH] samples, bpf: suppress compiler warning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:40:10 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 11 May 2021 22:04:29 +0800 you wrote:
> From: Hailong Liu <[email-masked]>
> 
> While cross compiling on ARM32 , the casting from pointer to __u64 will
> cause warnings:
> 
> samples/bpf/task_fd_query_user.c: In function 'main':
> samples/bpf/task_fd_query_user.c:399:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
> 399 | uprobe_file_offset = (__u64)main - (__u64)&__executable_start;
> | ^
> samples/bpf/task_fd_query_user.c:399:37: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
> 399 | uprobe_file_offset = (__u64)main - (__u64)&__executable_start;
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - samples, bpf: suppress compiler warning
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/0303ce17347a

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html