Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: use XDP helpers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 22:30:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 14 May 2021 20:39:51 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Matteo Croce <[email-masked]>
> 
> The commit 43b5169d8355 ("net, xdp: Introduce xdp_init_buff utility
> routine") and commit be9df4aff65f ("net, xdp: Introduce xdp_prepare_buff
> utility routine") introduces two useful helpers to populate xdp_buff.
> Use it in drivers which still open codes that routines.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/3] stmmac: use XDP helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d172268f93cf
  - [net-next,2/3] igc: use XDP helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/082294f294f6
  - [net-next,3/3] vhost_net: use XDP helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/224bf7db5518

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html