Subject: Re: [PATCH net] tipc: skb_linearize the head skb when reassembling msgs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 20:50:10 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat,  8 May 2021 03:57:03 +0800 you wrote:
> It's not a good idea to append the frag skb to a skb's frag_list if
> the frag_list already has skbs from elsewhere, such as this skb was
> created by pskb_copy() where the frag_list was cloned (all the skbs
> in it were skb_get'ed) and shared by multiple skbs.
> 
> However, the new appended frag skb should have been only seen by the
> current skb. Otherwise, it will cause use after free crashes as this
> appended frag skb are seen by multiple skbs but it only got skb_get
> called once.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] tipc: skb_linearize the head skb when reassembling msgs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b7df21cf1b79

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html